Rules and Regulations
WHEN CAN COMPETITORS ACCESS THE CAMPGROUND?
The campgrounds will be open from Saturday 8th July 2017. For any camping enquiries please contact James Coates 0427 333 007
IS SPRAYING AVAILABLE FOR HORSES
Spraying will be available on the grounds at users cost.
WHERE CAN I GET HORSE FEED?
Brodie Hardware (07) 4742 1414
Landmark (07) 4769 3100
HOW DO I CHANGE MY NOMINATION?
Any changes to runs must be made no later than one hour before the event starts - at the Secretary's office. Any changes that are not made at the office first will be scratched automatically. NB Only changes received by hard copy will be accepted over the course of the weekend. Forms will be available at the Secretary's office; no changes made by text will be accepted.
Horses are to run in the order they are drawn (as nominated by you).
All efforts are made to minimise clashes in nominations between Arenas, but not every run can be catered for. In the event that you do happen to have nominations that clash, Challenge events have precedence.
Any clashes must be reported to the Marshalling Steward of the Arena affected. Failure to do so will mean an automatic scratching. If a run is missed due to a clash, on verification from the Steward, the nomination will be run at the end of the event affected.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this matter. We are here to run the event for your enjoyment and appreciate your assistance.
WHAT HAPPEN'S IF I DO NOT QUALIFY?
If you don't qualify for the Limited event, as per James' letter, please do the following:
- Login to Campdraft Central
- Click on the large box "You have Nominations for Cloncurry......"
- Scratch the nomination in the Limited event using the Pencil icons to put a line through it
- In the top right, click "Add New Nomination"
- Add the horse to the "Open Rookie Challenge" event
- Click on Campdraft Central on the left hand menu and reprocess your nominations at the bottom by clicking the "Process Nominations" at the bottom.